November Birthstones: Everything About Citrine & Topaz StoneShriAstro
Citrine and Topaz are the November birthstones and are among the most calming and gentle stones. People born in the month of November are known for their loyal, calm, and hardworking personalities, and the properties of both the November birthstones further enhance those traits. The properties and vibration of both November gemstones are known for bringing good fortune and warmth to the wearer, which is also the November birthstone meaning.
The Citrine stone is known for sharing similar properties to the sun and also carries the November birthstone color. Topaz, on the other hand, is known for financial success and better health. Moreover, the stone also helps in addressing the negative traits of November borns. Both Citrine and Topaz also bring numerous other benefits to the table; let’s take a closer look to learn about them.
Citrine stone meaning
Citrine is a yellow variety of Quartz that is known to bring prosperity, success, and warmth to the bearer. The Citrine stone also promotes positivity, joy, and creativity and is also referred to as the “Success Stone.” Citrine is also known for its healing properties that offer numerous benefits, including improved digestion and a boosted immune system.
The Citrine stone shares a strong connection with the mighty sun and also carries warm and similar properties to the sun. The Citrine birthstone symbolizes vitality, confidence, brightness, and creative expression. Moreover, helping the bearer to overcome their fears is also the symbolic meaning of Citrine.
Topaz stone meaning
Topaz is a type of silicate mineral and is among the most popular accessory stones. Besides its fame as an accessory stone, it is also known for bringing health, love, and positivity. November is the Topaz birthstone month, and as a matter of fact, Topaz is even known as the traditional November birthstone.
The Topaz stone carries strong metaphysical properties that represent inner strength, youth, and health. Moreover, the Topaz birthstone also provides a boost to the bearer’s luck and charms while also enhancing their confidence and helping them to unblock their true self.
Citrine healing properties
Citrine is a gentle stone with calming properties and a soothing vibration that promotes peace and mental clarity. Thanks to the Citrine stone’s association with the sun, it also provides physical, mental, and metaphysical benefits to the bearer.
Citrine physical benefits
The physical healing benefits of the Nov birthstone, Citrine, help in curing ailments of the heart, endocrine, thyroid, kidney, and immunity. Moreover, the Citrine stone also helps the bearer to leave their unhealthy habits and helps them to welcome new and healthy habits to their life. Additionally, the properties of Citrine also detoxify the bearer’s body and keep it clean and healthy.
November is the Citrine birthstone month, and the soothing vibration carried by the stone helps in curing issues related to the liver, fibromyalgia, and urinary system. Moreover, the vibration of Citrine also cures various sleep disorders, such as insomnia, apnea, and others. The Citrine stone also reduces headaches and maintains a healthy circulation level, and also regulates hormones.
Citrine mental benefits
The mental healing properties of Citrine promote the bearer’s focus and intellect while also helping them to seek truth and wisdom. Moreover, the properties of Citrine also help the bearer to not make the same mistakes as they did in the past by allowing them to reflect on their decisions.
Citrine also helps the bearer to relieve anxiety, depression, and other mental issues. The soothing vibration carried by Citrine also promotes the sweet flow of optimism and unclouds the bearer’s mind, helping them to make quick and beneficial decisions. Additionally, the stone also promotes peace and calmness and helps the bearer to stay focused on their dreams.
Citrine metaphysical benefits
Citrine stone shares a connection with the solar plexus chakra and helps the bearer to feel confident and in control of their life. This association also promotes the bearer’s personal power and self-esteem. The Citrine stone maintains a healthy flow of energy throughout the bearer’s body by aligning all chakra points and clearing every chakra blockage.
The soothing vibration of Citrine helps the bearer to maintain a healthy connection with their physical and spiritual body. The stone also gifts the bearer with an abundance of positive energy while removing negative ions and other impurities. Moreover, the Citrine stone also promotes the bearer’s confidence and helps them to unlock their spiritual awareness.
Topaz healing properties
Topaz stone is known as a bringer of health, love, and positivity with its grounded properties and gentle vibration. Similar to the Citrine stone, the properties and vibration of Topaz also provide physical, mental, and metaphysical benefits.
Topaz physical benefits
Topaz stone carries luminous energy that reduces inflammation and improves circulation. The grounded properties carried by Topaz also improve the bearer’s immune and digestive health. Moreover, the properties of Topaz stone also purify the bearer’s blood and even helps in cell regeneration.
Besides its properties, the gentle vibration carried by the November birthstone Topaz helps the bearer to maintain a healthy blood sugar level. Moreover, the vibration of Topaz also helps the bearer to relieve muscle pain, eye pain, and headaches.
Topaz mental benefits
The Topaz stone promotes the bearer’s confidence and helps them to be in control of their life. The grounded properties carried by Topaz stone resilience while promoting their intellect and judgemental skills. Moreover, the properties of Topaz also calm the bearer’s rushing thoughts and helps them to think rationally. Additionally, the Topaz stone also promotes a sweet sense of serenity, joy, and belonging.
The Topaz stone is also known as a mood stabilizer, as it helps the bearer to maintain a calm mind while it refines their creative emotions. The gentle vibration of Topaz helps the bearer to relieve stress, anxiety, depression, and other mental issues.
Topaz metaphysical benefits
The Topaz stone is associated with the throat chakra and promotes the bearer’s communication and self-expression skills while also helping them to seek and speak the truth about themselves as well as of others. The chakra association of Topaz also ensures a healthy chakra flow throughout the bearer’s body by clearing every blockage.
The metaphysical properties of Topaz promote deep feelings of love, trust, and compassion. The properties and vibration of Topaz also ensure positivity and good health of the bearer. Additionally, Topaz also provides the bearer with ample energy that keeps them optimistic and energetic while also helping them to keep their body, mind, and spirit in balance.
How to use November Birthstones?
Both Citrine and Topaz offer strong benefits to November borns, and in order to use the stone to their fullest, you can try:
- Wearing them as accessories: Both Citrine and Topaz are popular accessory stones, and wearing the stones as accessories will provide you with an abundance of positive energy.
- Carrying November birthstones in your pocket or purse: Carrying either or both stones in your pocket or purse will dispel every impurity around you while boosting positive energy.
- Crystal grids: Crystal grids are known for enhancing stone’s properties, and by placing Citrine and Topaz in a crystal, their properties will be enhanced, and the stones will remove negative energies much more effectively while providing a much bigger boost to the positive ions as well as to the bearer’s confidence.
- Placing November birthstones in your home or office: Placing Citrine or Topaz in a visible corner of your home or office will create balance within the place and will provide ample energy to everyone under the roof while safeguarding them against negativity, evil spirits, and other impurities.
How to cleanse Citrine?
The November birthstone Citrine is associated with the sun, and keeping it clean is essential to constantly use its benefits. In order to clean your Citrine stone, you can try:
- Submerging it into a bowl of clear water: Submerge the Citrine in a bowl of clear water for at least an hour as it will cleanse the stone and will also restore its positive energy.
- Submerging Citrine in a bowl of seawater: Submerging Citrine in a bowl of seawater for at least an hour will restore its soothing vibration and gentle properties and will also free the stone from impurities.
- Place the stone beneath sunlight: As Citrine is associated with the sun, placing it under direct sunlight for at least two hours will clear the stone’s impurities and will also restore the stone’s positive energies.
How to cleanse Topaz?
Similar to Citrine, cleansing Topaz is also essential in order to continuously use the stone, and in order to cleanse Topaz, you can try:
- Clean Topaz with soapy water and a soft brush: Cleansing the stone by using soapy water and a soft brush will restore its properties and vibration.
- Placing Topaz beneath sunlight: Placing Topaz beneath sunlight for at least 2-3 hours will free it from all impurities and will make it clear and ready to use again.
- Smudge Topaz with sage or palo santo: The smoke of these herbs carries positive energy, and by smudging Topaz in them, the stone will be freed from every impurity while its lush energy will be enhanced.
Citrine and Topaz are the November birthstones and represent good fortune. Both stones carry strong healing properties and help November borns to be at their best selves. Both Citrine and Topaz are also popular accessory stones, making them the perfect gift for anyone born in the month of November.
Citrine and Topaz offer numerous physical, mental, and spiritual benefits, including better overall health, mental peace, spiritual awareness, etc. Besides their benefits, the November birthstones also help in addressing negative traits, such as jealousy, secretiveness, etc.
Moreover, these stones also help the bearer to paint the complete picture of their dreams and desires while also guiding them towards the correct path to achieve them. Additionally, the properties and vibration of November birthstones also safeguard the bearer against negativity, impurities, and evil spirits.