February Birthstone | Amethyst Birthstone Color & MeaningShriAstro
People born in the month of February are known for their progressive thinking and humanitarian instincts, and these traits can be enhanced with February birthstone Amethyst. Amethyst is a serene crystal that carries soothing properties with a calming vibration and is the February birthstone.
The Amethyst stone enhances the bearer’s concentration and the ability to think rationally. Besides being a Feb birthstone, the stone is also used in various therapies and synced nicely with various zodiac signs. Let’s take a closer look to know more about this serene February birthstone and what benefits it offers.
Amethyst stone meaning
Amethyst is a calm stone and shares the February birthstone color. Amethyst is a type of Quartz stone that calms one’s mind while promoting positive energy, which is also the February birthstone meaning. Moreover, wisdom, humility, and spiritual wisdom are also the Amethyst stone meaning.
Amethyst is also known as the purple birthstone of February as it carries a rich purple color that represents deep love, sincerity, happiness, and wealth for centuries. Additionally, the properties and vibration of the Amethyst birthstone are also known to protect the bearer from impurities in the fast-paced world.
Amethyst healing power
Amethyst carries soothing properties with a calming vibration that provides spiritual, physical, and emotional healing. Let’s take a closer look at this February stone’s healing properties for a better understanding.
Physical healing properties
The calming vibration of the Amethyst stone provides the bearer with a healthy flow of energy throughout their body and enhances their immune system, endocrine function, digestive health, and skin appearance. Moreover, the stone also reduces the bearer’s headaches and regulates hormones, and provides them with a healthy body.
Emotional healing properties
The properties and vibration of Amethyst help the bearer relieve stress, anxiety, depression, and other mental issues. The Amethyst stone also provides the bearer with an abundance of positive energy while dispelling negative ions and other impurities. Furthermore, the stone also boosts the bearer’s confidence and helps them to seek and speak the truth.
In addition to boosting one’s confidence, the stone also removes clouds from the bearer’s mind and helps one to make quick and beneficial decisions. Additionally, the February birthstone also promotes calmness and serenity while increasing their focus and helping them to paint the complete picture of their dreams and desires.
Spiritual healing properties
The Amethyst stone shares a connection with the crown chakra and helps February borns to connect with spiritual guides and attain a higher level of self-consciousness. Moreover, this association also opens one’s third eye and provides them with power and wisdom.
The spiritual healing properties of Amethyst also sharpen the bearer’s spiritual vision and helps them to find the correct path to achieve their dreams and desires. Additionally, the stone also enhances the bearer’s luck and helps them to develop faith.
Amethyst stone chakra association
Amethyst is the February birthstone and shares a connection with the crown chakra and allows the bearer to connect with spiritual guides and connect with a higher level of self-consciousness. Moreover, this association also increases the bearer’s intellectual and judgment skills and helps them to make beneficial decisions. The properties of Amethyst also boost the bearer’s self-esteem while keeping them connected to the earth.
Amethyst zodiac sign
Amethyst is a calm stone and is the birthstone of the Pisces zodiac sign. The zodiac sign of Pisces represents compassion, deep emotions, and an artistic personality. The properties and the vibration of Amethyst enhance these traits and also provides an abundance of positive energy to people born under this zodiac sign. Besides enhancing the positive traits, the February birthstone also addresses the negative traits, such as their indecisive nature, highly sensitive personality, etc., of Pisces.
The lush energy provided by Amethyst also helps Pisces to pursue their dreams and desires and stay motivated. Furthermore, the stone also improves Pisces’s immune and digestive systems while enhancing the glow of their skin. The Amethyst stone also helps the bearer to relieve stress, anxiety, depression, and other mental issues.
Where is Amethyst found?
Amethyst is a Quartz mineral and is found in many parts of the world, including:
- South Korea.
- United States.
- South India.
How to use February Birthstone?
The properties and vibration of Amethyst provide numerous benefits to February borns, and the best ways to use the stone are:
- Wearing Amethyst as an accessory: Amethyst is a popular accessory stone, and wearing the stone as a bracelet, ring, or other form of accessory will constantly provide the bearer with emotional, spiritual, and physical healing.
- Carrying Amethyst in pocket or purse: Carrying the stone in your pocket or purse will work in the same way as wearing it, and the stone will provide you with positive energy while dispelling impurities.
- Crystal grid: Making a crystal grid with Amethyst will enhance its properties and will allow the stone to remove negative ions much more effectively.
- Place Amethyst in your home or office: Placing this February birthstone in your home or office will create balance within the space and will provide everyone under the roof with an abundance of positive energy.
How to cleanse Amethyst?
Amethyst is a calm stone and provides emotional, physical, and spiritual benefits. However, in order to continuously use the stone’s benefits, cleansing is necessary. In order to cleanse Amethyst, you can try:
- Placing Amethyst under the moonlight for several hours: The moonlight will help to remove any negative energy that the Amethyst may have absorbed and will also help the stone to restore its positive ions.
- Clean the stone with a mixture of warm water and mild soap: Use a sponge or soft brush and gently cleanse the stone to remove any dirt or grime. Rinse the Amethyst well and dry it with a soft cloth. By doing so, the stone will be cleansed, and both its properties and vibration will be restored.
- Smudge Amethyst with sage or palo santo: The smoke from these herbs carries positive energy and will remove every impurity from the stone, making it clear and ready to use again.
- Place Amethyst in a bowl of sea water or spring water for at least an hour: Placing the stone in either sea water or spring water will recharge the stone and will provide lush energy to everyone around it.
Amethyst is a violet variety of Quartz minerals and is also a popular stone as an accessory. The Amethyst stone offers numerous benefits and helps the bearer to travel a safe path to achieve their dreams while providing them with a constant flow of positive energy, ensuring that the bearer won’t exhaust themselves.
Amethyst has been valued for centuries for its beautiful, striking purple color and versatile properties. Amethyst is the traditional February birthstone; hence, it is the perfect stone for everyone born in this month. It also holds significance with the zodiac sign of Pisces as it is also their main birthstone.